Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What would you say about a man that has dated me for 9 years who recently asked me if I used Purina cat food while he was looking at coupons. I've used that brand of cat food ever since I've known him. Inattentive or uncommitted?

Really sis? You've been dating for 9 YEARS and you think the cat food question is your best clue that he's uncommitted? 9 years? I don't care if he knew the name of every hair on your cat's body his attention to the details about your cat is the least, or should be the least, of your concerns. In my book there's no reason at all to "date" for 9 years unless marriage is simply out of the question for you both. What is he wating to learn about you that he doesn't already know? The brand of cat food you use? I think not. Clearly he's a renter and not a buyer.

Ask me anything... Personal, Spiritual, Professional, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment